1. How long do I have to cancel a class before it is considered a late cancel?
Our policy allows for cancellations more than 24hr before the class begins. If you cancel before 24hr then the pass will be returned to your account. If you cancel within 24hr of the class, it will be charged as a 'late cancel' and the pass will not be returned.
2. What should I wear in class?
Pole: Athletic wear, shorts are usually recommended since skin exposure can help stick to the pole
Silk: Athletic wear that covers the back of your legs and armpits
3. How long are my sessions/packages good for?
Each drop-in punch card has a different expiry date. A single pass expires in 1 month, 5-passes expire in 2 months, and 10-passes expire in 4 months.
4. Can I pause or temporarily suspend my passes?
If you have a recurring monthly membership (4,8, or 12 classes), you are eligible for one 'pause' per membership for a maximum of up to 30 days. Each additional pause after that is charged at $25 per pause.
Punch card drop-in passes are not eligible for pauses or suspensions.
5. Do I need to have any experience to take a class at AcroFit?
No experience necessary! Our beginner classes are designed to start at the absolute beginning, so you do not need to have done anything like it in your past.
6. Where do I put my stuff while I am training?
You can place your belongings in the cubby holes, either the ones with doors on them or the multiple shelving units which you can see throughout the entire training session.
7. Should I bring a water bottle?
Please bring your own water as we do not currently have a water fill station.
8. How far in advance can I sign up for class?
You can sign up for classes up to one week in advance.
9. Do you have classes for kids?
YES! Our kids classes are run by our sister company Dynamic Aerial & Acrobatics. The structure is a little different in that kids will sign up for seasonal sessions and attend the same classes on the same days at the same times every week. For more information, click here.
10. Does the first free class apply for kids classes?
Unfortunately our first free class is only available for adult drop-in classes.
11. Do you have showers?
No, we have two bathrooms but no showers.
12. Can I arrange a class for just me and my friends? For my company outing?
13. Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
No, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on passes and memberships.